[Geowanking] metafilter comments on map kiberia

Anselm Hook anselm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:38:15 PST 2011

The top link on metafilter at the moment is citations on Map Kiberia
btw. One of my favorite projects in that it maps a more human space -
not one shredded by the automobile.

Also, we're in final stages of getting the venue chosen for WhereCamp
2011 SFO - will post to the list on Thursday most likely. The plan is
to do it the Fri/Sat after Where 2.0 and to have Friday be an outdoor
day with geo games and activities. If you have any outdoorsy geo kinds
of things ( like pac manhattan ) that you'd like to play please pass
them along.

--
@anselm 415 215 4856 http://twitter.com/anselm