[Geowanking] EXTERNAL: Re: Web-based geoservices for state government

Sean Gorman sean at fortiusone.com
Sun Jan 16 11:06:49 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Puneet Kishor <punk.kish at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Bucci, David G wrote:
>
> Stepping back, does anyone know of any published studies where somebody
> (without an ax to grind) really surveyed the marketplace and did a tradeoff
> analysis?
>
>  ..
>

> Everyone has an axe to grind, no matter how blunt the axe might be.
>
> That said, analysis of tradeoff between what and what, asked the apple of
> the orange?
>

> --
> Puneet Kishor
> Sent with Sparrow <http://www.sparrowmailapp.com>

Sean P. Gorman PhD.
FortiusOne Inc.
2200 Wilson Blvd. Suite 307
Arlington VA, 22201
Mobile: 202-321-3914
Office: 703-647-2151
@seangorman

This email and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this email in error please notify me immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and, therefore, FortiusOne does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please contact the sender.