[Geowanking] FW: Free access to Haiti imagery

Catherine Burton catherine at endpointenvironmental.com
Fri Jan 15 09:19:39 PST 2010

Hi Andrew and Geowankers,

Yes, Andrew you are correct, one would need ImageConnect software for ESRI ArcGIS, Pitney Bowes MapInfo and Autodesk Map3D and Civil 3D to access the imagery.  If you have never used Image Connect, it is a remote sensing dream.  Instant access to a myriad of high resolution images from DigitalGlobe.  I absolutely love it.

So, the offer is useful to those geowankers who have the software and unfortunately not useful to those who don't.

Thanks,
Catherine