[Geowanking] BlockChalk - simple API for proximity-based messaging

Stephen Hood stlhood at blockchalk.com
Sat Jan 9 10:34:56 PST 2010

Hi again everyone --

FYI, we just launched a native iPhone app for BlockChalk.  It's in the
App Store, here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blockchalk/id346823470?mt=8

BlockChalk is now native on iPhone and Palm webOS, and works in the
browser on Android and iPhone via HTML5/Gears.  We have native apps
coming for Android and Blackberry next.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts about ways to use
BlockChalk or improve our API (http://blockchalk.com/developers).
Would really appreciate and value any feedback from this group!

Happy New Year,