[Geowanking] Urban Mapping seeking Data Wrangler

Ian White ian at urbanmapping.com
Thu Sep 10 08:13:40 PDT 2009

It's a function of the job market--some candidates will find such tests arrogant and dismiss those employers out of hand while others find them attractive ("oh, this company 'gets' it") . All employers want to identify and cultivate talent that likes a challenge. Also, nobody wants to waste time on a bad employee/employer match. I've heard some ad agencies make candidates develop an entire campaign in preparation for a job interview, something that clearly takes a significant of time.

Ian White :: Urban Mapping Inc
690 Fifth Street Suite 200 :: San Francisco CA 94107
T.415.946.8170 :: F.866.385.8266 :: urbanmapping.com/blog