[Geowanking] do cloud databases do spatial?

Josh Livni josh at umbrellaconsulting.com
Sat Nov 21 09:52:12 PST 2009

You didn't mention if you're using java or python style appengine.  If java,
then go w/Sean's recommendation (JTS) -- if python, I'd recommend GeoModel,
which unlike a standard geohash implementation will let you both query by
bounding box and still have access to your single inequality filter for
other items...

 -Josh