[Geowanking] Re : world files from shapefile tileindex

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed May 27 09:04:35 PDT 2009

Something that does the opposite of tile4ms :) sorry, you have an
unusual use case, you'll probably have to hack yourself. Not that it's
hard, you could part the output of a verbose ogrinfo call and perl out
the extents, or you could load the shapefile into postgis and extract
them from there... just fiddly.