[Geowanking] Questionnaire for cover story on Technology Convergence

Harsha Vardhan harsha.m at gisdevelopment.net
Thu Mar 12 20:50:48 PDT 2009

Hello All,

The editorial team at GIS Development <http://www.gisdevelopment.net/>  is
working on the issue on Convergence. There are a set of questions, that we
are putting before the community, and are having their views.

I request fellow Geowankers to provide inputs. If this looks like your piece
of pie, kindly mail back to me. I will be able to provide you the
questionnaire.

Regards,

Harsha Vardhan,

Practice Manager: Geospatial Science and Developer Networks,

GIS Development,

A-145, Sector 63,

NOIDA- 201 301

INDIA

Twitter: @harsham

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
proprietary to GIS Development Pvt. Ltd. and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have
been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any
use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at info at gisdevelopment.net .

Before opening attachments, please scan for viruses.