[Geowanking] R

Tim Mattison tim at marocon.com
Fri Jan 9 04:45:27 PST 2009

I was on Amtrak three times in the span of one or two months where the
train just shut down and rolled to a stop randomly.  The first time it
happened the power flicked on and off a few times the conductor came
over the PA system and let us know that they were having trouble with
their "wonderful computer system" and it sometimes "craps out and
needs several reboots".

Now maybe I understand what's going on.  :)

Tim