[Geowanking] Cool Temporal Animations

Sean Gorman Sean.Gorman at fortiusone.com
Fri Feb 13 07:06:56 PST 2009

Thanks - I really like the example with the Ushahidi data.  The Post's TimeSpace has some great functionality, but seems a bit overwhelming visually.  The more we look at temporal aspects - seems there are almost as many dimensions as spatial.  May have to look into temporal wanking.  Does not really roll of the tongue like Geowanking though.

FortiusOne Inc,
2200 Wilson Blvd. suite 307
Arlington, VA 22201
cell - 202-321-3914