[Geowanking] 2010 census

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:14:49 PDT 2009

Might be worth contacting the Canadian Census folks at Statistics Canada to
find out how they did it.  The national road network (NRN) file (
http://www.geobase.ca/geobase/en/data/nrn/index.html;jsessionid=5B2F3CD3D3F3FAA55E1CACAB8F965B73)
used to carry out the census was developed in collaboration with provinces
and territories and is available online for free at GEObase (
http://www.geobase.ca/geobase/en/index.html).  StatCan hey also have
enumeration area and dissemination area maps available unfortunately for all
not for free here:
http://www12.statcan.ca/census-recensement/2006/geo/index-eng.cfm

Tracey P. Lauriault
613-234-2805