[Geowanking] Idea for a Neogeographers meet Paleogeographerspanel at Where 2.0

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Mon Nov 24 23:03:57 PST 2008

It always helps to remind that "the map is not the territory" [1], or
the model is not the reality. Never by definition.

But it is always also possible to get a better map or a better model
than the actual best by that definition. And this is of course where
you/we can come into play. ;-)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map-territory_relation