[Geowanking] How many GIS professionals are there in the US?

Catherine Burton catherine at endpointenvironmental.com
Mon Nov 17 12:05:18 PST 2008

I respectfully beg to differ with Mr. Fee's assessment.  All GIS
professionals are not certified.  I would venture to say most of my fellow
geography degree/GIS alumni are not certified.   :)

Catherine Burton
Owner, Endpoint Environmental LLC
Product Manager, Urban Forest Mapping Project
Lead Organizer, Web 2.0 Mapping and Social Networks Meetup
Office: (415) 668-4222
Cell: (415) 902-0403

Creating Your Map