[Geowanking] how many mashups are out there?

Brady Forrest brady at oreilly.com
Wed Jan 9 13:18:13 PST 2008

A note on PW:

There is an editorial process involved with getting a mashup on his
site so it should not be viewed as a definitive source for the
question "how many?". What PW would be good for is getting a measure
of how prominent geo-data & maps are in mashups vs. other sources of
data.

On Jan 9, 2008, at 11:57 AM, Allan Doyle wrote:

> http://www.programmableweb.com/mashups might be helpful
>
> On Jan 9, 2008, at 14:47 , Guinevere Harrison wrote:
>
>> Anyone have a reliable source to quote how many map mashups are
>> currently floating around the web? A rough estimate is fine, I
>> just need to cite something relatively recent.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Guinevere

Brady Forrest
O'Reilly Radar Team