[Geowanking] Any Aussie geowankers out there?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:03:00 PST 2008

Yes, and there are a number of us here at http://lisasoft.com

If you are interested in this sort of stuff, you will probably want to
get involved in the FOSS4G 2009 conference coming to Sydney next year.
http://2009.foss4g.org
I'm on the look out for other Australian geospatial geeks interested in
getting a back stage pass (in return for helping set stuff up).

Shoaib Burq wrote:
> There is Nomad-Labs... get in touch would love the hear what ur up to
>
> http://nomad-labs.com
> --
> Shoaib Burq
>

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:44 PM, R E Sieber <resieber at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I've been asked to do some geoweb consulting in Australia and I'm wondering
>> if there are any Aussie geowankers on the list? This might also spill over
>> to NZ, so do we have any Kiwis?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Renee

Cameron Shorter