[Geowanking] Open Street View

stephen white steve at adam.com.au
Sat Jun 9 16:46:34 PDT 2007

On 10/06/2007, at 8:16 AM, Tom Longson (nym) wrote:
> For starters, I would like to have an open source viewer.

Have a look at:

to see a preliminary version. The boxes are randomly placed and
change colour when you click on them, as a demo of embedding 3d
functionality into panoramas.

> Anyone interested in taking on this challenge with us?

Yes. I firmly believe that there needs to be an open version of a
digital world. I do not trust Microsoft or Google to provide a
foundation of reality for all of humanity.

   steve at adam.com.au