[Geowanking] iPhone App Development

Jeremy Irish jeremy at groundspeak.com
Fri Jan 12 11:17:33 PST 2007

I also have another device on the Sprint network and a few others on Boost.

I don't count it as a phone since I don't use it for phone calls.

Which makes me wonder - how many folks here have a hacking phone and a regular phone call phone? My guilty admission is that I prefer Verizon's network though I don't care much for their restrictions with location-based apps (and apps in general). So I have a few extra phones to run R&D apps (Boost) and Geocache Navigator (Sprint).

Jeremy