[Geowanking] On geo privacy policies

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Thu Jun 29 15:19:33 PDT 2006

On Thursday 29 June 2006 21:37, Dan R. Greening wrote:
> What Nathan Eagle does is use past behavior of others and you to
> predict what you will do in a new location.  If the system can't
> store the location of others, then it has no "model" to figure out
> what you will do when behaving similarly.

Right. Good point. Yes, that'll be rather hard with the current
legislation. It remains to be seen the value of each approach. I'd be
willing to share quite a lot of data if I'm allowed to stay in control,
however, something that might say more about _my_ behaviour than that
of others.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer
kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Homepage: http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/     OpenPGP KeyID: 6A6A0BBC