[Geowanking] Geospatial Standards For Free Software

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Jan 13 17:14:35 PST 2006

Jody,

I doubt I will be successful where you have failed.

Perhaps the GeoAPI is the solution I am looking for...We'll have to see
what type of response I get.

If I wanted to get my work with the OGD into the OGC and GeoAPI, what
would be the way to get the process started, and at what point in the
development would it be best to start?

After all of the interfaces had been defined, but before the
implementation? Or after the implementation?

Thanks for your help.

Landon