[Geowanking] hii everybody

hemendra hemendra at gisbiz.com
Thu Jan 12 21:48:45 PST 2006

hi all,
i reely dont wanna purchase any book
actually how is this google map working......
like how is the data format....
wat form is data coming in the client side......?????
is it a control.........or an image ?????
ajax is the work of google right...we are not implementing it.....

with regards
hemendra

Hemendra Vyas
Senior Software Engineer,