[Geowanking] Perl Geospatial Content

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Sun Aug 20 12:02:01 PDT 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 20:45, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> I'd like to get started with an effort to rationalise and refactor
> what's currently there, providing well written, lightweight modules
> with clean interfaces to cover a well defined set of geospatial
> functionality.

That's good to hear, it is certainly needed. There was launched a
similar effort previously, but it never really got off the ground,
however, you may want to have a look at the Wiki that was put up:
http://www.bluefeet.net/bin/view/Main/GeographicPerlNamespace

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer
kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Homepage: http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/     OpenPGP KeyID: 6A6A0BBC