[Geowanking] GPS phones article on Reuters.com

Sam Critchley - A2B.cc sam at a2b.cc
Fri Apr 7 16:00:29 PDT 2006

There are a couple of new geo sites I'd never heard of (plus A2B is in there) in this Reuters.com article about GPS, mobile phones and new geo services:

Mologogo looks fun - can anyone in the US with the right kit tells us how well it works?

Have a great weekend everyone,

Sam Critchley
A2B Location-Based Search Engine
Get our free GPS Software and search on the move
Search for nearby sites - Add your own links - ping A2B from you weblog
New - search and add links by street address! (US only)