[Geowanking] GPS phones article on Reuters.com

Sam Critchley - A2B.cc sam at a2b.cc
Fri Apr 7 16:00:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

There are a couple of new geo sites I'd never heard of (plus A2B is in there) in this Reuters.com article about GPS, mobile phones and new geo services:

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=technologyNews&storyID=2006-04-07T181554Z_01_N07376126_RTRUKOC_0_US-COLUMN-PLUGGEDIN.xml

Mologogo looks fun - can anyone in the US with the right kit tells us how well it works?

Have a great weekend everyone,

Sam

--
Sam Critchley