E2EOA of UNEP, was: Re: [Geowanking] gvSIG generic (foss) sdi client

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Sep 16 06:24:57 PDT 2005

Hi, I hope this was intentionally sent to the list. The E2EOA sounds
interesting. How can I become "a friend of UNEP?". I cc this to the
"Open source mapping for natural resources" list, which has many
practitioners working on this field.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics