[Geowanking] a modest proposal for google maps

Phillip C. Dibner pcd at ecosystem.com
Mon Jul 25 15:42:10 PDT 2005

James,

I'm really glad you said this.  It's the message I'm trying to
demonstrate for the bioinformatics community.   But - it was really
just my own impression.  The only other people I've heard say that GML
is easy are the folks from Galdos.   Mind you, I'm still knocking my
head against it, and there are some things that are quite clumsy to do,
but the schemata here are very simple, and with just a bit of (self-)
education, the implementations do not seem difficult.

Unfortunately, I really don't know geoserver.  Time to get started, I
guess...

Flip