[Geowanking] googlemaps and WMS

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Thu Jul 14 22:18:04 PDT 2005

I certainly didn't mean to imply anything bad about Cubewerx. On the
contrary, those guys are great (except when you're playing pool and
there's money on the table--then they're ruthless!). Just that I
don't know of any clear understanding of who can do what with the
Google maps API in a commercial or non-commercial context.

--Raj