[Geowanking] googlemaps and WMS

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Thu Jul 14 12:09:00 PDT 2005

I think that functionality ended up going 'too far' in terms of what
Google and their data providers were willing to allow. Since Cubewerx
is a commercial outfit selling their software I don't know what
implications that has for this group, which is more of a free, open
source experimentation group.

--Raj