[Geowanking] what is in a name!

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:40:54 PST 2005

If you're referring to frot.org, that's Jo Walsh's domain, and while I
don't know if frotting is a pastime for her, it is amusing as well.

If we decide to change the name, I personally think  it should be
something more off color, like GOATwanking (Geo Oriented Annotation
with Technology). Somehow I think by virtue of the fact that Joshua is
an absent moderator (from what I know), and that us geowankers have
been using the name for ages now to refer to ourselves, it's not about
to change. Funny that so many people take issue with this though.

nym