[Geowanking] plotting points on a

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 03:13:22 PDT 2003

I have a Flash based app aimed to accomplish just this. In the style of
World as a Blog (brainoff.com/geoblog). Configurable by XML,
customizable images and graphic elements. Free.

It's ready for release (but I've just been to lazy to write the
documentation). If you're interested, that would be some motivation.

Get in touch if you want to work it out

Mikel

=====
Brain Off :: http://radio.weblogs.com/0100875/